Scripture: Hebrews 13:2
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained angels unawares "
The greater Pentecostal Church culinary ministry group are prayer, praise and faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We strive to glorify God by providing excellence in food service. We aspire for love of Jesus Christ to be exemplified in our performance is food service handlers. We are committed to practicing the high-quality standards required for the health and safety relative to the preparation and serving of food and beverages.
Greater Pentecostal Temple Culinary Ministry is responsible for the feeding of God's people, praying over fellowship dinner service and other Church supported activities and occasions in The Culinary Ministrycoordinates and organizes food and beverages and may be called upon to support and organize food and other items for repast services wedding receptions and other Church supported functions TheCulinary Ministry oversees the operation of the kitchen and cleaning its use cleanliness maintenance of the church kitchen and its equipment.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the use of the kitchen and its equipment.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the kitchen and its contents.
- Maintains an inventory of all kitchen equipment supplies and assets.
- Develop and recommend to the budget committee a budget for the operation of the kitchen and for the acquisition of needed equipment and supplies.
- Coordinates menus and meals for special events and fellowship dinners various churchwide functions hosted special events.
- Schedule the use of the kitchen and fellowship hall by other Ministries within the church and by outside organizations or individuals.
- Upon request assist with preparations of wedding receptions, funeral repast in the other special functions.
- Set up, clean put away all kitchen supplies used during functions.
- Coordinate special requirements for any visiting ministers.
- Purchase necessary food items for annual functions and or other events at the request of the pastor.
please contact the church office if you are interested in becoming a volunteer for GPT Culinary Ministries church office 913-371-4667
Be a part of the Greater Pentecostal Temple Servant Leaders.Contact Us
Robin Lyons, (Lead)